Jennifer Tougaw LSW
Jennifer is a trained couples therapist in Denver, CO. She specializes in helping couples reconnect and work through difficult areas of their relationships. I am a Licensed Social in the state of Colorado (LSW.0000040) as well as a Registered Psychotherapist (NLC.0107975) in Colorado. Jennifer received her Master' Degree in Social Work from the University of Nebraska in Omaha in 2003 and Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from Dana College in Blair, Nebraska in 2001.
- Member, National Association of Social Workers (NASW), Colorado Chapter, 2017-present
- Level 1 and 2 Gottman Method Couples Therapy Training
- Pikes Peak Mental Health- Provided individual and group therapy education to clients with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Alegent Mercy Behavioral Health- Worked with children and adolescents, ages 5-18, in partial hospitalization and inpatient psychiatric settings.
- The Salvation Army- Worked as educator/skill builder in an intensive home-based family preservation program.
- Richard Young Center- Worked with children, adults and geriatrics in an inpatient mental health setting.
- Omaha Tribe, Carl T. Curtis Health Center- Worked with Native Americans of the Omaha Tribe in a mental health setting.
Jennifer loves to spend time hiking and exploring beautiful Colorado with her family. She loves reading, gardening, and taking her dogs for longs walks. Jennifer lives in Denver with her husband and 2 children.
Jennifer is an Independent Contractor providing services to Julia A Gladnick, LLC.